Join the CBA & Get Ready for Your Life as a Lawyer
The Colorado Bar Association invites all law students to join – at no cost! Along with valuable networking opportunities and the ability to jumpstart your future career, a CBA membership offers many benefits:
· Automatic membership with the Young Lawyers Division
· Membership at your Local Bar within Colorado (view the list here)
· Mentoring opportunities connecting you to established attorneys
· Special student Continuing Legal Education (CLE) rates
· Access to Casemaker and other premium services
· CBA Member Advantage Providers program benefits
· All the latest legal and community information through a full online subscription to The Colorado Lawyer
As a “partner in law” with the CBA, you will gain vital experience within the field to ensure success in your legal career. You can join any and all bar sections that are of interest to you – such as Litigation, Business, Family or Sports & Entertainment Law – in order to maximize your law exploration and increase job potential.
View our Student Membership Guide.