Conference Call Instructions for Committee Meetings and CLE Programs
Conference call instructions are below. For CLE programs, materials will be posted on the day of the program; the CLE affidavit will be posted after the program.
Here are the instructions for participation in the conference call:
1. If you are calling from WITHIN the Denver metro area, dial 720-496-1667. If you are calling from OUTSIDE the Denver metro area, dial 1-866-200-5786.
2. Enter in the conference ID: 3038245320 followed by the # sign. There is no need to enter as the moderator. As soon as the CBA is online, you will automatically be placed into conference.
3. To disconnect from the call, simply hang up.
4. If you need to leave the call and return later, or you are accidentally disconnected, simply repeat the call-in instructions to reconnect to the call.
5. Press *6 to mute your phone so that you do not transmit background noise. Paper shuffling, copiers operating in the background, eating, etc., disrupts the other participants’ ability to hear the speaker(s). Press *7 to unmute your line and participate in the discussion.
6. If this is a CLE program, the CBA will mute all lines except the moderator, and then open all lines at the conclusion of the program so that participants can ask questions.